Marketplace Homes is one of the largest real estate brokerage and single-family property management companies in the United States. Through our advanced systems and networks, we market, fill and manage homes across the country while all employees are located at the Historic Trowbridge House in downtown Detroit.
The company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a motivated Accounting Coordinator to add to our amazing Accounting department.
- · Responsible for transactions occurring on client portfolios consisting of 500 properties
- · General Ledger Journal Entries
- · Property Management Accounting
- · Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- · Process Bank Transactions
- · Property Management Software, Information Maintenance
- · Customer Service
- Proven capacity to manage multiple client referrals against tight deadlines for client’s move schedules
- Exhibits a customer focus and drives to customer-centric solutions by engaging with the client’s story and being an active listener
- Find opportunities (outside of leads) to help grow your region and our property management portfolio
- Able to work autonomously and proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Preferred degree in Business, Marketing or closely related field
- At least 3 years of experience in real estate sales with the ability to overcome objections during a sales solution consultation
- Valid, current real estate license for the state of Michigan
- Proficient with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Accounting Coordinator position will range in compensation with experience and workload.
Marketplace Homes also provides great benefits: Health insurance, life insurance, dental and vision coverage, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Do you wish to grow in a company? Why not advance your career while helping people with the biggest investments of their lives?
Marketplace Homes is a nationwide Property Management company headquartered in Detroit. We only have one office, but we are a nationwide company. We have developed innovative ways to help people move across the country. Unlike a traditional realtor who needs to be a jack-of-all-trades, Marketplace Homes has a team divided into specialists who can assist homeowners and tenants with each step of the process.