This position will generate property listings, purchase buyout agreements, renovations contracts, and sales of other services to older adults looking to transition into a Retirement Community. They will act as a “single point of contact” for the client to be their trusted partner to manage internal Marketplace Homes processes.
- Receive provided leads and build rapport with the older adult to understand their challenges and concerns (no external lead prospecting required)
- Secure a Listing agreement, Buyout Agreement, or Property Management Agreement from the potential client
- Sell homes using MLS and other sales tools and coordinate buyer of subject property through closing
- Attend sales meetings and offer effective analyses of the sales strategy and any necessary adjustments
- Perform accurate property evaluations
- Proven capacity to manage multiple client referrals against tight deadlines for client’s move schedules
- Exhibits a customer focus and drives to customer centric solutions by engaging with client’s story and being an active listener
- Adept at pulling together disparate facts, information, data into a cohesive POV/story
- Able to work autonomously and proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Preferred degree in Business, Marketing or closely related field
- At least 3 years of experience real estate sales with ability to overcome objections during a sales solution consultation. Experience with business with older adults is a plus.
- Active real estate license with the state of Michigan
- Proficient with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Do you wish to grow in a company? Why not advance your career while helping people with the biggest investments of their lives?
Marketplace Homes is a nationwide Property Management company headquartered in Detroit. We only have one office, but we are a nationwide company. We have developed innovative ways to help people move across the country. Unlike a traditional realtor who needs to be a jack-of-all-trades, Marketplace Homes has a team divided into specialists who can assist homeowners and tenants with each step of the process.