A motivated Sales Representative to oversee specific regions of the country. This person will be responsible for maintaining existing and cultivating new relationships with new home builders. An ideal candidate will be ambitious and goal oriented. Our well-established brand supports newer and seasoned agents, while our comprehensive programs provide professionals with the tools for success. Travel is expected at once per calendar quarter.
- Secure a Listing agreement, Buyout Agreement, or Property Management Agreement from the potential client
- Sell homes using MLS and other sales tools and coordinate buyer of subject property through closing
- Attend sales meetings and offer effective analyses of the sales strategy and any necessary adjustments
- Perform accurate property evaluations
- Proven capacity to manage multiple client referrals against tight deadlines for client’s move schedules
- Exhibits a customer focus and drives to customer centric solutions by engaging with client’s story and being an active listener
- Adept at pulling together disparate facts, information, data into a cohesive POV/story
- Able to work autonomously and proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Preferred degree in Business, Marketing or closely related field
- At least 3 years of experience in real estate sales with ability to overcome objections during a sales solution consultation. New construction sales experience is preferred
- Valid, current real estate license for the state of Michigan
- Proficient with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Do you wish to grow in a company? Why not advance your career while helping people with the biggest investments of their lives?
Marketplace Homes is a nationwide Property Management company headquartered in Detroit. We only have one office, but we are a nationwide company. We have developed innovative ways to help people move across the country. Unlike a traditional realtor who needs to be a jack-of-all-trades, Marketplace Homes has a team divided into specialists who can assist homeowners and tenants with each step of the process.