Full Job Description
Marketplace Homes is one of the largest real estate brokerage and single-family property management companies in the United States. Through our advanced systems and networks, we market, fill and manage homes across the country while all employees are located at the Historic Trowbridge House in downtown Detroit.
The company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking a motivated Leasing Coordinator to join our Leasing team. This person will process resident lease applications and help prospective residents move into their next home. This position will utilize various technology software platforms to review required documentation, which will be used to approve or deny applicants.
- Perform a heavy volume of inbound and outbound phone duties, including contacting clients to find a solution for their home
- Use the internal proprietary software and technology of Marketplace Homes
- Organize and maintain relevant data sets
- Communication with prospective residents
- Review personal records of prospective residents
- Approve or deny applications based on established criteria
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to provide exceptional client service
- Computer and software literate with ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to new technologies
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Do you wish to grow in a company? Why not advance your career while helping people with the biggest investments of their lives?
Marketplace Homes is a nationwide Property Management company headquartered in Detroit. We only have one office, but we are a nationwide company. We have developed innovative ways to help people move across the country. Unlike a traditional realtor who needs to be a jack-of-all-trades, Marketplace Homes has a team divided into specialists who can assist homeowners and tenants with each step of the process.