As a member of our Client Services team, you often have the initial contact with our clients. The opportunity to establish our image rests upon the quality of that interaction. The communications team is vital in all phases of our business with many of the tasks including:
- Answer questions about our homes, transfer calls, leave detailed messages for other team members.
- Engage with customers all over the country who wish to know more about our programs.
- Schedule appointments to speak with our sales team or to view our available homes.
- Help with various company-wide projects as needed
- Be equipped to think on your feet and multitask well
- Strong work ethic & problem-solving abilities
- Bring a strong balance of professionalism & approachability
- Have Real Estate or office experience (preferred)
- Are passionate, a great communicator, creative, hard-working, and self-motivated
- MUST be able to work evenings and weekends
Why should you apply?
- Great career building opportunity for students and recent graduates.
- Gain real-world experience in a corporate setting.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Full-time or part time
- Salary starting $13.00/hour ($14.00 for evenings and weekends)
Do you wish to grow in a company? Why not advance your career while helping people with the biggest investments of their lives?
Marketplace Homes is a nationwide Property Management company headquartered in Detroit. We only have one office, but we are a nationwide company. We have developed innovative ways to help people move across the country. Unlike a traditional realtor who needs to be a jack-of-all-trades, Marketplace Homes has a team divided into specialists who can assist homeowners and tenants with each step of the process.